Okay, I'll be thankful, part V.

People like to post something they're thankful for every day during November. I've decided to jump in on the action by posting a few days at a time.

Things I'm Just Pleased as Punch About


November 17: I'm thankful for inter-office email. Because sometimes, it's just too much trouble to walk 20 paces to the office directly next to yours to have a conversation.

November 18: I'm thankful for my friends. They let me hold their kids, sit in their houses, eat their food, and they laugh at my stupid jokes.

November 19: I'm thankful for midwives, nurses, and doctors. Gotta be thankful for the people that will (all too soon) be helping me evict the kid squatting in my uterus (and not paying rent--rude!).

November 20: I'm thankful for PJs. Because they're comfy. Duh.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.