Compliments only.

It really takes a mature person to handle constructive criticism. That's how I know I'm probably not quite grown up yet.

That's my way of prefacing the following statement: Please feel free to let me know what you think about my writing, as long as it's a compliment.

You see, I'm (sporadically) writing this blog for several reasons.
1) I figured I'd be at least as entertaining as some of the other junk I've seen out there.
2) It's a nice way to keep people vaguely aware of what the major haps are in my life.

But the main reason is,
3) APPROVAL!

In my most desperate voice I declare: I just want to be liked! I want people to think I'm funny! Oh heavens to Betsy and Mergatroid, please like me!

(I just collapsed on a fainting sofa for a moment until I could gather my wits and my strength. That's how passionate I am about being liked.)

So, if you don't think I'm funny, or a decent writer, I have a quick and easy suggestion: quit reading. But if you find me mildly amusing or at the very least don't mind killing a few minutes of time reading my nonsense, keep on reading.

And please, give me compliments. Lots of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.