Okay, I'll be thankful, part II.

People like to post something they're thankful for every day during November. I've decided to jump in on the action by posting a few days at a time.

Things I'm Just Pleased as Punch About


November 5: I'm thankful for my cat. She can be a tad annoying sometimes, and licks her butt in front of company, and meows incessantly until we give her breakfast. But I like her anyway.

November 6: I'm thankful for my family. They make me laugh and love me and stuff. (And I love them.) Also, they sometimes buy me lunch or ice cream.

November 7: I'm thankful for workout DVDs. Because I eat a lot of cake and pie for breakfast this time of year.

November 8: I'm thankful for elastic waist pants. Because I eat a lot of cake and pie for breakfast this time of year.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.