Costume ideas.

I have two really excellent Halloween costume ideas that I may or may not ever use.

#1: Dress my child up like a squash with buckles all over her. Instead of a swashbuckler, she'll be a squashbuckler.

#2: Put on bird costume. Top with party hat, maybe a t-shirt that says "Ready to party!" Accessorize with streamers, maybe a kazoo. I'll be a Party Fowl.

Another one I've heard of and will probably use one day is to glue some miniature cereal boxes and plastic knives to a t-shirt. Be a Cereal Killer.

My best (in my opinion), laziest costume ever was when I was slightly too old to be trick-or-treating, but went with a group anyway. I didn't feel like coming up with something clever, so I just threw on a ton of things that didn't go together, including a Gator hat and some Seminole shorts. I told people I was Confused.

If you use any of these ideas, and we show up to the same place doing exactly the same thing, you heretofore and hereby waive any and all claims to the idea and must give me full credit. Unless people think it's stupid. Then it was totally your idea.

What are your favorite Halloween costumes? Let me know on Facebook or in the comments below!

Candy corn and spooky pumpkins to you and yours,
xo

P.S. My baby sister is 29 today. Make it stop. (Oh, and happy birthday.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Have you seen a gorilla make love, Bruno?