Awkward selfie of the week.

When you strike gold, you keep digging, right? Well, piggybacking on my RAGING success from the other week, I'm here to post my...

AWKWARD SELFIE OF THE WEEK
 
Or my awkward selfie of the month. Or year. Or I may never do this again. Whatevs.
 
Elements of the selfie that I nailed:
  • downward angle for most flattering (ha) results
  • duck face/silly face (with an element of "Say WHAAAAT?" thrown in)
  • excellently clever hashtags
 
It also highlights my highlights. More accurately, it highlights how long it's been since I've had my highlights done. (Over four months.) Howdy-doo, roots?
 
I did not get a truly awkward location but I did do it at work which is probably a no-no. That was 10 seconds spent not doing something I should have. But, hey, I'd been at work for, like 30 minutes. I needed a break.
 
Now, on to the show:
 

#worklife #dontcare #helloroots #hashtag
 
 
Take note of the immense clutter on the window sill behind me. Also note that my eyes appear to be ever so slightly crossed and I look a little crazed. That wasn't on purpose, just a happy accident. I really like the bags that seem to have puffed up under my eyes specifically for this picture. Being awake since 5a.m. might do that to you. Generally, the harsh florescent glare gives my skin a lovely pallor that you just can't get with more flattering light sources.
 
This selfie doesn't contain nearly as much interest as my last one, but I wasn't brave enough to risk getting caught doing this in the office bathroom. It's just a lot of gray on gray in there, anyway.
 
If I do this again, I'll work to create a more truly awkward selfie just for you, my devoted reader. (I imagine at least one person reads me regularly.)
 
Because of my immense popularity, I expect zero responses to this, but I'll ask anyway because I court disappointment and heartbreak: If you would like to share a selfie with me and be featured on my VERY POPULAR corner of the internet, let me know and send it in. It just better be as bad as mine or worse. I'm not trying to get upstaged by some pretty/handsome person who takes selfies like it was their job to look good with one arm extended. Nuh-uh.
 
Awkwardness and under eye circles to you and yours,
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.