Things for which I'm thankful.

'Tis nearly Thanksgiving, so I shall now give thanks for all the things I'm thankful for.

1. Obviously, I have to start with God, who is unchanging in His love for me, even when my faith in Him is far less than it should be. And He still loves me even when I make thinly veiled references to how much I enjoy a good bottle o' wine.

2. Well, since I mentioned it: I'm thankful for wine. It's my favorite food group.

3. My parents, my beautiful sister, my awesome in-laws (even Lindsey), and my most beautiful niece and charmingly adorable nephew.

4. Patrick. He totally crushes being a husband. Schmidt would agree.
Crushing it, son.
5. High thread count sheets.

6. Dishwashers. Spend some time without one and you'll know what I mean.

7. My friends, whom I don't call/email with/talk to nearly enough, and they seem to still like me anyway. (Maybe that's WHY they still like me? Hmmm.) (Oh, and they go above high thread count sheets and dishwashers. But below wine. Kidding. Or am I?)

8. The fact that I live in country that is wealthy enough that we, its residents, can choose to eliminate whole food groups from our diet because of the abundance of other foods to keep us not just merely alive, but healthy. (I don't eliminate any food groups--just yucky stuff, but it's nice to have the option.)

9. Cute clothes. When you feel like you look nice, you feel more confident and blah, blah, blah.

Oh, whatever. I just like cute clothes.

10. The interwebs! Without which, the 3 or 4 of you who are still reading this blog after a full month of "blogging" would be missing out on some solidly mediocre writing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.