Greetings.


I’ve always wanted to write. But I have never known what to write about. Plus, I’m really quite lazy, and real writing requires time and energy and effort. And skill. Still, I’m pretty sure that my mindless musings MUST be interesting to you all. I don’t get out much, but I do still have friends (and, bonus!, even a brand-spanking-new husband) so I must not be a total loss. All of this leads to me pointing out the obvious: blogging is perfect for me. 

Now, let's be serious for a moment. My day-to-day goings-on are pretty boring. But who's to say that it's not somehow, actually, really fun and awesome? I don't go to many cultural events, and my usual evenings out of the house involve watching TV at someone else's house. Different couch + different snacks = I'm livin', y'all!! At least I'll probably never be accused of trying to be Cooler Than Thou. (That's like being Holier Than Thou, but much more annoying.)

So, welcome! And let’s begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.