Help a poor girl out.

It took longer than I originally anticipated, though still very little time at all. I already have a case of writer's block. Blogger's block? Sun block?--no, not that one. We'll stick with blogger's block.

Though I thought I would have a unlimited supply of dazzling observations and scathing comments on... whatever... well, I was wrong.

So, the 1.5 people reading this little post, a little help, please? I'm assuming if you're still checking out what I have to say, you don't hate this fun little Boring blog o' mine. So, what kinds of posts did you like best?

I know it's kind of tough since I don't have these nice, neat categories or any kind of discernible schedule (...because I don't have a schedule), but if you would take a moment, open your heart, and ponder which of my musings brought you the most joy--or were the most effective boredom busters, whatever--and let me know, I'll be indebted to you for as long as this blog has existed.

Umm, so that's somewhere around 4 months of indebtedness.

I'd love your feedback! I'm begging for it. Pleading. I'd get on my knees but this is all over the interwebs and, well, you can't see me so I'll remain in the upright, locked position. Thanks, peoples!

And just for playing along, I present the following:

Can you believe this guy from Pretty in Pink...



...became Robert California?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.