Tidbits

A little bit of this and that for your reading pleasure enjoyment something.

1) I've realized that every time I take a turn while driving that is a little bit fast or hairy, I always make the sound effect of tires squealing. "Eeerrrttt!"

2) I inexplicably had this song pop into my head while walking into work this morning.

3) Although I've been saying for months now that I need to start exercising again, I've yet to find the motivation to make it more important than my snooze button. Muffin top, I just don't know how to quit you.

4) I ate two lunches yesterday. The first lunch was a homemade tomato soup, a Barefoot Contessa recipe that uses saffron. So fancy! The second was Chick-fil-a. Not fancy. What a complex (and gluttonous) creature I am.

5) I care that it's Prince George's 1st birthday today. So what? If I had the chance to meet William and Kate, we'd be besties and Sutton and George would be the cutest friends... at least until they saw me eat two lunches.

That's all I have. What about you? Any Boring, slightly Fun tidbits you'd like to share with the class?

Polynesian sauce and chicken grease to you and yours,
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Now that's my mama's style.

An experiment with punctuality: the first week.