Hi, mama.

My very own mother asked me if I stopped blogging.

a) Hi, mama.

b) No.

c) L-A-Z-Y. Remember?

I had to check and sure enough it's been two whole weeks since I last thrilled you with my mindless musings. I suppose I haven't felt particularly hilarious lately. But I promise to be really funny sometime very soon.

Here are some things I'm thinking about telling you about:
  • My capsule(ish) wardrobe--where I am on that
  • A review on a book I recently read that made me immediately want to write up a weekly cleaning routine so I can be a fabulous and chic working mom with an easy, effortless system for maintaining our abode
  • A follow-up when I fail to achieve Chic Mama status
  • School pictures for my INFANT CHILD.
  • How happy I am that Gilmore Girls is streaming on Netflix
  • Ummm... other stuff

I'll think of something. In the meantime, am I the only one suddenly struck by what an odd word "infant" is?

Infant.

In-fant.

In. Fant.

Fanta.

Doncha wanna? Wanna Fanta?

Weird word. I'll stick with "baby."

Stuff and, umm..., stuff to you and yours,
xo

Comments

  1. Thanks for the mention. You do know you don't have to tell me you can be lazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First comment and you throw in a burn!

      Delete
    2. Sorry -- it was too easy.
      Love you, dear.
      Waiting with great anticipation to see those school pix!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Say something clever or complimentary. Bonus points for both at the same time!

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.