I didn't work out today because...

Based on the amazing response I got to yesterday's blog post (I think zero of you commented that you'd love me to track my diet and exercise--wow!!!), I decided I would share why I didn't work out today.

I didn't work out today because...

Because it's all Patrick's fault. (Isn't is always, honey? Aww, I love you.) After I hit snooze 4 times, I turned my alarm off knowing I'd get up when he did around 6:00. But then he turned his alarm off and went back to bed!! So I didn't get up until 6:20 which just didn't leave me enough time to exercise this morning.

Way to go, Patrick. *eye roll*

Bye-bye doughnut! Bye-bye waistline. *sad*
On a related note, because I was running late, I didn't have time for breakfast or my second cup o' joe (the horror!). I have a coffee pot at work but no half & half. I virtuously decided to take the stairs six floors down to the cafeteria to get some.

It's not my fault they sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts and, fresh off the memory of how delightful they were on my birthday, that I had to buy one and eat it in about 20 seconds.

But it was delicious.

Monday. Monday is my day to get it together. Yeah. In the meantime, I'll rename my muffin top my doughnut top. It's more a more accurate descriptor.

Warm coffee and tasty doughnuts to you and yours,
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.