You know...?

You know those afternoons where you're about 5 slow blinks from being in a coma?  Just sitting upright at your desk, head bobbing sideways, mouth lolling open and drooling ever so slightly? And so you decide, a spoonful of peanut butter will give me a healthy little afternoon perk!

And then you eat roughly 1/4 of the jar?


And then your stomach hurts for the rest of the night?

Oopsie.




So, that night, because you ate a dinner's worth of calories in peanut butter (and then still ate dinner), you're all, "I'm-a get up at 5:30 in the morning and work out!"

And then your alarm goes off at roughly 6:30 in the morning instead of 5:30?

Oopsie.




So, because you didn't work out you had plenty of time to get dressed and ready for work, you're all, "I'm-a leave on time and get to work on time!"

And then you get behind EVERY SLOW TURNER IN TOWN.

WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO TURN RIGHT?! JUST TURN RIGHT!!!!! GOOD HEAVENS ABOVE, JUST MAKE YOUR TURN!!!!

And then you let a major naughty word fly from your mouth and immediately remember that you gave up letting yourself use those words for Lent?

Sorry, God. Really. :(

And you're a few minutes late for work because the slow turner caused you to miss a red light that you definitely would have cleared--no problem!--if you hadn't been behind the slow turner?

Oopsie.




So, then, you know those days where you're all, "Man, I have nothing to write about. I guess I'll just write about some random stuff that's happened to me?"

Yeah, me, too.

Is it Friday yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Now that's my mama's style.

An experiment with punctuality: the first week.