Year in Review -- 2016 Edition

The spirit moved me and lo! I wrote a year-end recap!

Hey y'all. I figured since I abandoned you this year, I could at least give you a little rundown on what I got up to while I was off gallivanting without you.

March: Baby #2 arrived on the scene.
December: Christmas!

That's about all I remember. And sadly, I have basically no blogging history to help back up my pathetic excuse for a memory. Instead, I'll just show you how the year started and ended. 

From this...



To this...


























I can hardly stand it and barely believe it. And those second pictures pretty accurately describe our children. Zoe is happy (and happiest when trying to eat leaves) and Sutton is sassy and frankly, she is just not having any of it. And we love them both like crazy.

Now that this is done, we'll revert back to back-of-the-head pictures of my tiny nuggets, okay? Okay.

I hope your New Year's Eve is filled with just enough bubbly to make it fun, but not so much that you feel like crud the next day, and wish you a blessed 2017.

Happy New Year! to you and yours,
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.