Dream land is a weird place.

You know how it is. You wake up and you are mad--I mean MAD--at someone because they did something to you in a dream.

Sometime last week, I woke up with my jaw clenched because I was so angry at Patrick. Why? Because dream Patrick had hidden CHEESE IN HIS SOCK DRAWER! How dare he?! How dare he hide a gigantic block of cheese and the box grater in his sock drawer?! He lied about it, too. "No, nothing in there!" Ha. I go digging and, ho ho! What do you know? A gigantic block of cheese! And the box grater, to boot! 

Of all the low down things for a man to do to his woman...

Oh, and who helped him hide it? Kevin, from The Office. Of course.

The night before that, I dreamed that Stacy Keibler, of all people, was letting me in on her fitness secrets. She had this very particular shake that she drank each morning. It was something fruity. Alas, she was just about to give me the secret recipe when I woke up.

If I put on weight in the coming weeks, you know why. Stacy didn't let me in on the ultimate secret and then, obviously, we have a problem with cheese hoarding in our house.

The Sand Man Cometh to you and yours,
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Now that's my mama's style.

An experiment with punctuality: the first week.