Aesthetically challenged feet enjoy relaxing times too: a PSA.

Serious topic today.

The "I'm relaxing with my feet up" picture.

On a beach? Cross your legs and capture the pristine sands and blue waters, with a sneaky little slip of your kicked-back feet at the bottom of the snap.

Enjoying a little "me" time a home? Set the snacks and the wine on the ottoman, and kick those feet up there (carefully!), cross them, and snap that totes cazh picture.

Chilling on the patio? You know what to do. Throw those feet up on the banister and get that snap of your pedicured piggies and that beautiful sunset!

So here's my issue.

I like to relax. I like to be at the beach. I like to drink wine and eat snacks alone (not that I get to do that anymore, but I like to). I like to look at sunsets and yards and be on porches with banisters.

BUT I HAVE UGLY FEET. 

It's extremely sad and unfair. 

No one will care that I'm on a beach when they see my skinny finger toes, all long and pale and unpolished. No one will care that I casually sip wine and eat cheese when all they see are my little pale spider toes next to the food. (Is that even sanitary?) And who cares about a sunset from a lovely porch when all you see are my crooked toes awkwardly trying to look cool and relaxed?

CROOKED TOES CAN NEVER LOOK RELAXED. FACT.

Of course, you can't solve this problem for me. Only bargain plastic surgery in S. Korea can help me out. I just wanted to say to those of you with reasonably attractive feet: Just because my feet aren't propped up in various locations doesn't mean I don't take them places and enjoy treats and porches. I totally do. 

I like to relax. I like to do all the things you like to do with your pretty feet, but I have to do them with my ugly feet and miss out on the required photo opportunities.

Sadness about no photographic proof of my love of relaxing--to you and yours,
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.