Not dead.

I thought I'd take a moment to come out of hiding and let you know, I'm not dead. Also, I will probably finally be getting to Part II of the story of our Cali vaca (which, yes, occurred in APRIL) soon!

I know you've been waiting with bated breath. (Or not.)

In the meantime, here's a fun story:

Once upon a time, there was a lovely young lady. Her hair used to be blond but was now just kind of mousy, and her contacts had been bugging her the last few months so she wore glasses all the time. Yes, she was glamorous.

Then tragedy struck. She realized that in a month and a half she would be turning 31. Then she pouted; her husband even gave her a sympathy pout. But her husband will be in his 20's for a few more years (she has cougarish tendencies) so he really didn't get it. He tried, at least, and that matters.

The end.

Not as fun as I thought. Sorry.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Now that's my mama's style.

An experiment with punctuality: the first week.