Creepy or cocky?

True story:

I'm 4 years and about 4 months older than my husband. Normally, this does not bother me in the slightest. You'd have to know the guy, but he's been about 65 since he was born. In many ways, he's the grown-up one in our relationship. I imagine his first words were, "Dad, can you teach me to mow the yard? I feel like I need some adult responsibilities."

(I never, never, NEVER uttered anything sounding like that. EVER.)

But in a very real and very practical way, I was an adult FOUR YEARS before he was. So, there's that.

Now, to repeat, the age difference generally doesn't make me bat a perfectly mascaraed (is that a word?) eyelash.

However.

Oh, however.

Just now, like 5 minutes ago (yes, I'm taking a break at work specifically to write this), he was tagged in a facebook photo. It's a picture of a handmade photo collage from his 8th grade year in school, 2000-2001.

That was my first year of college. As in, my senior year of high school he was in 7th grade.

I'm feeling kind of creepy right now.

And also a little bit cocky. Get 'em young!

And now, I must get back to editing a user manual and doing things that my employers want me to do.

Ain't nuthin but a cougar thang,
xo

P.S. In case you're curious, he was 21 on our first date. So it's all above board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.