Honor system and 2 meals.

Does anyone have a house they want to sell us using the honor system and with no down payment? I'd love the opportunity to take advantage of your kindness. In return, I promise that:
  • our payments will be timely and in full
  • we'll cook you at least 2 meals over the lifetime of our debt owed to you
  • those meals will be somewhere in the taste range of mediocre to fairly good
So, anyone?...

Anyone?...

Fine, I'll stick to drawing my dream house. It looks a little like this:



Okay, maybe not exactly like that. But if you would have sold me that house like I asked, you wouldn't have had to look at this picture, would you? So whose fault is that?

Yours.

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.