Post-vacation blues.

Well, folks, I'm fresh back from a wonderful, fantastic most Boring-est Fun vacation a girl could have hoped for.

This also means I am pooped.

As per the request of the more manly half of Norgren Duo (our gracious and amazing hosts--and cousins!), there will be tales of frolicking in meadows, of hiking mountains, of tasting fine wines, of exercising for the Fun of it, of sunning in SLO (San Luis Obispo), of eating clam chowda on the West Coast.

Of pregnant goats at yard parties.

But not today.

Today I am tired, back at work, and coming off my vacation high. Do not fear, though! I took copious notes and hope to be able to cobble something together that doesn't make you roll your eyes too hard or fall asleep with boredom.

Until then, here's a picture for you to whet your appetite for more.
 
Hi. My name is Chloe and I'm about to birth some babies.


Happy (almost) Friday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that's my mama's style.

SpaPeggy and Meatballs.

Love and marriage.